Published at Thursday, September 07th 2017. by olga in Security systems.
• Is there a natural light source and will you be using them in darkness? Infrared cameras are a must if you will be monitoring any areas that are in total darkness or have low light situations at different times.
• Outdoor Wireless Security Cameras. These are very easy to install and provides maximum security. These enable you to view activities even when you are on the go. These can be controlled and viewed using any web browser and the best thing is, it does not require any separate software. These cameras have very high resolution. The camera has a web address, using which you can access its control through the Internet. Other types of wireless cameras include cameras that use television sets or VCRs, to display the images.
School security cameras are placed in strategic positions. These allow viewing and recording of the images. School security cameras have evidently reduced crimes committed on campus. The fact that they are being watched has prevented students from involving in violent and harmful acts. The school cameras help in alerting the authorities about any potentially dangerous situation. In some cases, the timely intervention of the school authorities has managed to prevent a dangerous incident.
• How many cameras do you need? Decide how many locations you want monitored, such as doors, windows, driveway etc. This will give you an idea of how many cameras you will want included in your security system. Most security camera systems come with one or two cameras. If you might need to add more cameras, make sure the system you choose is capable of adding more cameras later.
• Do you need color or black and white cameras? If there are certain situations where it is important to record details such as color of hair, vehicles or clothing, youll need color cameras. Black and white cameras are best if you need higher resolution and generally are less expensive than color. They also are best if you will be using infrared in no light or low light conditions.
• DVR. This is a hard drive that allows you to record and playback the video feed from the security system. When the memory becomes full, the new video signal will then overwrite the oldest one. There are some systems that have memories large enough to record 150 days worth of footage.